- Super Technologies Limited will accept any returns/exchanges within 15 days of purchase.
- All returns will be processed as store credit ONLY.
- Store credit can be applied to items of equal or greater value.
- Store credit is valid for one year.
- Super Technologies Limited will NOT accept any item for return or exchange without an original Super Technologies Limited invoice. No exceptions.
- Items for return or exchange must meet the following criteria.
- Packaging must be in original condition. Items must be unused.
- Items must not be damaged and should be in saleable condition
- All items returned after 14 Days will incur a re-stocking fee of 10% of the cost of the item.
Management reserves the right to refuse returns or exchanges.
- Most computer parts carry a six (6) month warranty.
- No warranty on ink cartridges.
- '"Final sale'" items have no warranty.
- One (1) month warranty on repairs, upgrades and services
- One (1) year warranty on labour for custom built systems.
- The following voids our warranty:
- Part/s purchased incompatible with system
- Faulty installation
- Damage was caused by electrical failure or power interruption
- Virus infection
- Product misuse
- Software conflict
- Items that have been subjected to abuse, misuse, accident, alteration, neglect, unauthorized repair or installation are not covered by warranty.
Management reserves the right to make final decision.
Replacement under Warranty
- A five (5) working day wait period on return of goods for replacement applies. If faulty item is replaced by an item of greater value, customer is responsible for the difference in cost
- Replaced items may be of a different brand but will be of equal performance.
- Working items will not be replaced.
- A minimum service charge of $50 applies to any goods returned as faulty that are inworking condition.
- Service charges apply to any items brought in for replacement that arc infected with viruses or that are misused. These items will not be replaced under warranty.
Items brought in for return, exchange, or replacement under warranty must first be removed from the computer system by the customer. Items must be checked by Super Technologies Limited staff before any return, exchange or replacement action can be taken.